Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problem with neutron radiation and the Nuclear Photoeffect

From: Konstantin Rönsch <konstantin.roensch_at_tu-ilmenau.de>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 19:09:08 +0100

Dear Anton,

Thanks for your help!

After some research on fluka.org i use the Card Photonuc and i also
choose the Defaults: Precision.

Your Advice with the LAM-BIAS Card is very good, i read the informations
for the card but i´m not shure, which settings i should use form my
simulation. Could you help me with an advice?

Thank you for your help.

Konstantin, from GER