[fluka-discuss]: When will the new version FLUKA release?

From: Junyu Zhang <2016222020053_at_stu.scu.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:14:44 +0800

Dear FLUKA developers:

Last year in the FLUKA Beginner Course in Shanghai I have ask the lecturer about the problem of C-11 generation during proton irradiation.

In FLUKA model the cross section of the C-11 generating channel is lower at low energy section compare with the ICRU-63 report.

I was told that a new major version update will revise this problem, and it will be released a year later.

Now it is almost the end of 2017, and I want to know when the new update will be released? And will this carbon-11 problem be revised?

If not, then I want to know if there are any approach that I can import user customized cross section data to take place of the FLUKA default data?

Thank you.

Best,

Junyu