strange results

From: Ioannis Kantemiris (ikantem@phys.uoa.gr)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2007 - 15:31:27 CEST

    Dear FLUKA users,
    I'm counting the neutrons that are produced (and their kinetic energy) by
    antiproton's inelastic interactions (most of them annihilations) in a
    water phantom. The maximum kinetic energy of beams' particles is 120MeV.
    The strange thing is that more neutrons are produced than beam's particles
    are used (1antiproton-->1.5neutron). This is strange because the majority
    of the annihilations take part at rest and the energy that is produced
    (<2GeV) isn't enough to explain so many neutrons.
    In order to get this information I use mgdraw.f and in the USDRAW I write :
          IF(ICODE.EQ.101.AND.JTRACK.EQ.2) THEN
            DO I=1,NP
               IF(KPART(I).EQ.8) THEN
              WRITE(80,*) TKI(I)