Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fwd: Earlier version of FLUKA

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 15:50:00 +0000

Dear Ryan,
you posted a similar question to the list that was replayed a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/10987.html

As stated in the previous replay:
- USRBIN 18.0 is not suitable for your scope, as it spans on two integer quantities (by default region and lattice number) and a continuous one
- You can use USRBIN 11.0 that provides an R-Z mesh, from which you can construct a polar angle

In addition, I’m not aware of any earlier FLUKA version where z-theta scoring was possible and, in any case earlier versions of the code are not supported.

Best, luigi