Re: [fluka-discuss]: Soil-material

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 13:35:16 +0000

Dear Aman,
please keep the mail exchange on the list.

You need MATERIAL and COMPOUND cards to define a material based on its composition.

Please refer to the manual for further details or to the slides from the last FLUKA course
https://indico.cern.ch/event/604018/contributions/2435680/attachments/1395445/2242741/05_Basic_Input_2017.pdf

Best, luigi