Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA Tutorial and examples

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 17:18:49 +0000

Hi Jilberto,

Indeed, you can browse all the posted material from the FLUKA courses

http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=courses&sub=ALL

Additionally, you could also consider attending one of those courses.

-Mario

On Jan 24, 2018, at 5:53 AM, Jilberto Antonio Zamora SaĆ” <jzamorasaa_at_jinr.ru<mailto:jzamorasaa_at_jinr.ru>> wrote:

Dear FLUKA users:

I'm new in FLUKA business and I'm trying to learn how to use it. So, I would like to ask if there is some kind of tutorial with developed examples that I can follow during my learning process?

Thank in advance

Jilberto

Dr. Jilberto Zamora Saa
Dzhelepov Laboratory of Nuclear Problems
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
141980 Dubna, Moscow region, Russia
phone: +(496)2162589 (Office)
phone: +7(915)4671294 (Mobile)
email: jzamorasaa_at_jinr.ru<mailto:jzamorasaa_at_jinr.ru>