Re: [fluka-discuss]: visible plane in "geometry"

From: Santana, Mario <msantana_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 02:44:46 +0000

If you select a body of your geometry it appears by default in purple color if it is visible within the cross section of your plot.
In your case, the screen caption shows that you have selected ‘pxZ_B13’ (blue highlight), thus the plane is shown. This does NOT mean that you have a geometry error.
A similar thing happens with regions.

-Mario