Re: [fluka-discuss]: error in compling magfld.f

From: paola sala <paola.sala_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 17:55:43 +0100

Dear Yao Yang
one of the regions is not converted to number in the initialization of
mgdraw. You see it in the output file:
" "Quad2A" region is number:           -1"
Reason is that the string identifying the region name in the GEON2R call
must be 8 character long. If you change to
CALL GEON2R( "Quad2A  ", NUMQUA2, IERR ) (adding 2 blanks to Quad2A) it
works
Regards
Paola