simple problem with input attached

From: jaycrawf@triumf.ca
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 01:05:53 CEST

    Hello,

    I've attached my input & flair file and hope that if you take a look at it
    you'll see what I've been trying to do.

    Thanks for the good advice, my example runs without errors now.

    Right now I'm trying to create simulation that calculates the energy
    spectrum (i.e Neutron Energy vs Neutron Fluence) for a beam of neutrons
    20 cm after interacting with a steel target. I'm not entirely sure which
    detector to use in this case, because I am getting slightly confused by
    the detector definitions in the manual. Could you help me decide which
    detector to use and possibly explain to me how to set it up in a simple
    way? I have used a usrbdx, with two adjacent cubes defining the upstream
    and downstream of the detector. Since that didn't work, I've tried to
    create a usrcoll detector defined by a simple vacuum region.

    All in all I think I'm always getting exclusively zero for the fluence at
    any energy. I Hope you can help. I feel like I understand a lot about
    whats going on, but just not enough to really get going.

    Thanks again,

    Jay