[fluka-discuss]: RADDECAY - problem with card usage

From: Agnieszka Witkowska <witkowskaagnieszka07_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2018 22:02:11 +0100

Dear Fluka Users,

I have some uncertainties regarding usage of RADDECAY card. I have read the
Fluka manual and I cannot understand how RADDECAY card works in terms of
beam spectrum. For example I would like to set up a beam as a spectrum of
caesium. By setting it by RADDECAY card I obtain strange results and the
spectrum seems to be "flat" - my assumption is that RADDECAY does not take
into consideration data about number of particles from each energy
interval. Can You please advise if I am right and how to solve that
problem? Is there any chance to correct it without usage of user routines?

Thank You for your help in advance.

Best regards,
Agnieszka Witkowska