How to turn off gamma generation - Chuck Foster

From: Chuck Foster (fosterchc@nventure.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2007 - 23:41:24 CEST

    HI All,

    I am running FLUKA to produce an event-by-event output table for protons
    incident on silicon.

    In order to compare the results with those from other codes that do not
    include the generation of

    gammas in competition with other processes, I desire to turn off the
    generation of gammas in FLUKA.

    I see how to turn off the transport of gammas but do not see how to turn off
    their generation.

    Please advise me.

    Attached are the input and mgdraw files that I am using.

    Thank you,

    Chuck Foster