Re: [fluka-discuss]: Calculation exemption limit of radionuclides

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 11:45:18 +0330

Hi

Dear Joachim and Paola

I am very grateful to you for your helpful response. Now my question is
whether I am able to determine residual activity zoning in the USRBIN plot
similar to attached figures by following the second approach you have
suggested to calculate exemption limit?

Kind Regards
Hamideh

PS, In attached figures R is the same as EC.