RE: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA Ray tracing

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:39:19 +0000

Dear Yuri,

I've used the RAY many-many years ago, so as far as I remember
the answer is yes, you can use the RAY particle for any geometry including voxel.
It will report in a file the regions, distance, material plus some other quantities
for everything that will intersect the ray's path. You have to make your own custom
analysis program to convert to WET.

Regards
Vasilis