RE: [fluka-discuss]:

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 11:00:05 +0000

Dear Mausumi,

Could you please send the entire input file? Why do you think the values are too high? Integrating the tab.lis file (considering the proper solid angle bins and the 3 GeV energy bin) I get almost one, i.e. almost one muon per primary is passing the surface between the specified regions in a 0-50 polar angle range wrt beam direction. This can also include primary particles.

Cheers, Anton