[fluka-discuss]: RE: EXPRESSIONN OF AREA USED IN USRBDX CARD

From: riya dey <riyadey_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 14:22:57 +0530

Dear Experts,

If I put 4*pi*r^2 as area in USRBDX ( with one way scoring) and 4/3*pi*r^3
as volume of the spherical detector in USRTRACK , then the result in
USRTRACK is appearing to be 2 times the value from USRBDX.

Both the values should be the same theoretically. Why is this discrepancy
happening ?

With regards,

Riya Dey