Re: Cygwin

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis (Vasilis.Vlachoudis@cern.ch)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2007 - 10:19:47 CEST

    Dear Adalberto,

    is not possible to use the linux version under cygwin, the libraries are
    not compatible. You will have to compile all the source code of FLUKA
    under cygwin in order to make work. Currently there is work going on, on
    this topic to have a release that is benchmarked and properly runs on
    cygwin.

    Best Regards
    Vasilis Vlachoudis