how to compile usrsuw.f?

From: Tang, Alfred (atang@phys.ksu.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 23:12:39 CEST

    Dear FLUKA users,

    Can anyone tell me how to compile usrsuw.f in FLUKA2006.3b? I issue:
    $ lfluka -o usr usrsuw.f
    The executable usr is created. When I try to run it, I get these error messages:
    $ usr
    start: end of file
    apparent state: unit 14 named fort.14
    lately reading sequential unformatted external IO
    Aborted (core dumped)

    I did not have this problem before. I do not have any problem compiling ustsuw.f and usxsuw.f using the same compilation method. I have tried:
    $ fff usrsuw.f
    $ lfluka -m usrsuw -o usr usrsuw.o
    but that did not work neither.

    Regards,