[fluka-discuss]: Relative error problems

From: Загороднюк Алексей А. <fiz.zagorodnAA_at_bsu.by>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 13:15:14 +0000

Hello to all. I'm a very new in Fluka. I have a problem with relative errors estimation. I use Flair GUI for building and running of Test file. Usually I run about 5 laps. Test example works fine, it calculates data, but inside my output file there is only result of calculations, without relative errors. I have read the chapter 2.3.11 of the manual about random number sequence but I still don't get how to set the program to calculate relative error. Can someone help and explain where should I press and what to write to get the relative error?

P.S. Sorry for my rough English