Re: [fluka-discuss]: parallel jobs problems

From: Marius Arenz <arenz_at_hiskp.uni-bonn.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 16:17:53 +0100

Hello --.

If you use Flair: In the Run tab in the left column, there is a field
"spawn". Enter a number there and you will create this number of
parallel runs. Flair will create a corresponding number of input files
for you.
Regarding the random seed:
I think you misunderstood something there, random does not produce more
primaries. It takes care that not all of your runs are the same. Maybe
somebody more experienced can elaborate on this?

Best regards
Marius