[fluka-discuss]: Problems with example of Scintillator in fluka website

From: pedrojluque <pedrojluque_at_correo.ugr.es>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 19:01:33 +0100

Dear Fluka developers,

I am trying to simulate the light which come from a scintillator
material when a muon is crossing it. I started trying to run the example
in the webpage, but it ddid not work. I changed the ID of ARGON from 18
to 20 and and reduced the size of the target and It started to run.

However the results are wrong, since I obtain only one bin with any
content, choosing any bin size.

Please, find attached the input and the results.

Best regards,

Pedro.