Re: [fluka-discuss]: Iodine spectrum and contribution of different kinds of electrons

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 17:31:37 +0200

Dear Jean-Emmanuel,

there is no specific flag to disentangle beta, Auger and conversion
electrons. Still, you can intercept (and recognize) all of them in USDRAW
(ICODE=110). To alternately kill some of them - in case you are
interested in doing so -, you would need to use usrmed on a region
boundary.

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti