[fluka-discuss]: optiphot

From: <tristan.davenne_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 16:56:59 +0000

Dear Fluka Experts,

I would like to use FLUKA to simulate the production of photons due to optical transition radiation that occurs as a proton beam passes through a series of tungsten plates in helium

I have activated an OPT PROD card and an OPT PROP card in the tungsten and helium but when I try to score optical photons, I do not appear to be generating any as my usrbin and usryield cards both reports 0 optical photons.

I attach my inp file. I would be grateful for any guidance.

Kind Regards

Tristan