[fluka-discuss]: The 3rd International Conference on Dosimetry and Applications (ICDA-3), Lisbon, Portugal, 27-31 May 2019

From: Yuriy Romanets <yuriy_at_ctn.ist.utl.pt>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 11:14:16 +0100

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to inform you that the 3rd International Conference on
Dosimetry and Applications (ICDA-3) will take place in Lisbon, Portugal, on
27-31 May 2019. The previous ICDA Conferences were held in Prague (ICDA-1 in
2013) and Surrey (ICDA-2 in 2016). We anticipate that ICDA-3 will be a
major gathering of experts addressing a broad range of Dosimetry topics.
Several institutions and international organizations will be co-sponsoring
ICDA-3. Besides the Conference sessions, a Programme of tutorial and
refresher courses will be organized.

Detailed information about the Conference is available at the Web site in
<http://www.ctn.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/icda-3/>
http://www.ctn.tecnico.ulisboa.pt/icda-3/

We formally invite you to attend ICDA-3, in your capacity as expert in
Dosimetry and Radiation Protection.

We look forward to meeting you in Lisbon and to a very successful ICDA-3.

Best regards,

The ICDA-3 Organizing and Scientific Committees