Re: energy conservation

From: Konstantin Batkov (kbat@dec1.sinp.msu.ru)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 18:02:07 CEST

    Hi Paola,

    Thank you for this explanation. I would also like to make clear the case of
    the KINETIC energy.
    My question is: Is it correct to calculate the sum of the kinetic energy of
    secondaries using this code in mgdraw.f?
          ENTRY BXDRAW ( ICODE, MREG, NEWREG, XSCO, YSCO, ZSCO )
          if (MREG.eq.3 .and .NEWREG.eq.2) then
             sum = sum + ETRACK - AM(JTRACK)
          end if
          RETURN

    My problem is that I am studying different functions of energy/polar angles
    of different secondaries using many different cuts, so I just can't utilize
    the built-in facilities of FLUKA.

    Thank you,

    Konstantin