Please help

From: santosa@batan.go.id
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 05:29:49 CEST

    Dear all Fluka users,

    I need to simulate the depth of electron beams of 350 keV energy
    into a graphite material. I tried it using Montecarlo based
    Penelope 2003 program, and now want to compare the results with
    that use of Fluka.

    I am using fluka2006.3 and flair-0.5 as a beginer.
    Can Fluka be used for such simulation? Please advice.

    It will be greatly appreciated if you would also point me in enough
    detail which detector(s) that should be used. Thank you very much.

    Sincerely,
    Santosa.-