Re: [fluka-discuss]: Current scoring by USRBDX - ionization chamber

From: Agnieszka Witkowska <witkowskaagnieszka07_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 21:39:01 +0200

Hi Vasilis,

Thank You for help, however I still have some questions. How should I score
deposited energy in the gas? In Fluka manual I found two options:
1. Use USRTRACK card and set ENERGY as a particle to score.
2. Score DOSE-EQ and add AUXSCORE card?
In addition I use radioactive isotopes as a beam, however I hope it has no
impact for scoring.

Can You please also advise what You mean by the work function?

Best regards,
Agnieszka