Re: Question about deuteron cross section

From: Giuseppe Battistoni (Giuseppe.Battistoni@mi.infn.it)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 22:46:06 CEST

    Hello,
    in FLUKA is indeed possible to read events produced with an external
    generator. In order to do that one has to create a specific FLUKA
    executable introducing user code in the "user routines". In particular,
    for your example, the main work is to program the "source" routine
    that you find in file source.f in the subdirectory $FLUPRO/usermvax.

    In order to make use of user routines you need to have a careful study of
    the relevant chapter in FLUKA manual (it is chapter n. 13).
    See also the lecture at the recent FLUKA course in Houston:
    http://www.fluka.org/course/Houston-07/Lectures/UserRoutines.pdf

    Best regards
            Giuseppe Battistoni