Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to get the cumulative flux from tab.lis?

From: Haoyu Shi <shihy_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 07:30:56 +0800

Dear Anton,

I see. Thanks for your help. But I don't know whether FLUKA can calculate
real volume or not. I mean, if I kept empty in volume settings of USRTRACK
card(it would be set 1cm^3 i think), then I still can not get same results
of "column3*(column2-column1)" of tab.lis and "Cumul. Flux (Part/cmq/pr)"
in sum.lis for same energy range. And I want to know the reason of it.
eg, for energy range from 8.9908601E-11 to 1.3170399E-10, tab.lis
gives 62970.11 so that means the result is 2.63186E-6, but in "Cumul. Flux
(Part/cmq/pr)" part of sum.lis, the result is 3.3483975E-05.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Best,
Haoyu