[fluka-discuss]: scoring heavy ions of nuclear reaction, how to obtain the ion fluence?

From: YANG Tao <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 15:07:20 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA users,

    Recently I am research the energy spectrum of B(n,α)Li reaction, I use USRBDX card to score the energy spectrum of α and Li, but unfortunately I get nothing. I have switch on ion transportation(IONTRANS card). Maybe just I don't know how to set the relevant card, such as PHYSICS and IONTRANS card. Could anyone help me to point out the mistakes? Attachment is the input file. Any suggestion is appreciated!

Best regards!

Yang