[fluka-discuss]: Error with nu-e and anti-nu-e interactions

From: Andrea Celentano <andrea.celentano_at_ge.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 13:08:33 +0200

Dear all,
I am currently running a Fluka simulation with a custom neutrino source
(I sample neutrino energy from an input spectrum). When running Fluka,
it happens to me to see following errors:

  Abort called from NUNSAX reason REJFRA > 1 in x-sampling, why? Run
stopped!
  STOP REJFRA > 1 in x-sampling, why?

This happens with nu-e and anti-nu-e, but not with nu-mu and anti-nu-mu.

Is this related to a known issue with neutrino interactions?

Thanks,
Bests,
Andrea