[fluka-discuss]: Prompt neutron fission in FLUKA

From: Trinh Ngoc-Duy <Ngoc-Duy.Trinh_at_ganil.fr>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 12:28:51 +0000

Dear Fluka users,

I am studying the neutron spectrum emitted from an heavy nuclei irradiated by different beams (7Li+238Th for example). In these reactions, the fission process is very probable. I would like to know if FLUKA calculates the contribution of prompt neutron fission into the total neutron spectrum ?

Thank you for your answer.

Your faithfully.

Duy.