Re: [fluka-discuss]: discarding particles from inelastic interaction

From: Shirley Li <shirleyli.phys_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 14:58:54 -0700

Dear Francesc,

Thank you very much for your reply!

It seems like I can also access particles before they are loaded into stack
by the user routine mdstck.f. In mdstck, there is no equivalence of "WEE"
variable, so I tried to directly modify WTRACK with INCLUDE '(TRACKR)'. Do
you know if these two approaches are the same or I really shouldn't
directly modify WTRACK parameter? I wanted to use mdstck because it has
information of the previous interaction type.

Thank you!

Best,
Shirley