USRBIN & USRTRACK

From: sujoy@veccal.ernet.in
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 10:46:45 CEST

    Dear Fluka experts,
    I am asking a silly question, but may be because of my understanding. If I want to score Photon fluence, which card I should use - USRBIN or USRTRACK ? If I understand well, both these cards should give same result, USRBIN and (USRTRACK * Energybin). But in my simulation, these are not the same. I am sending the input file for reference.

    With Regards,
    S. Chatterjee
    Scientific Officer,
    TLD Unit, BARC