[fluka-discuss]: Re: Loop variable run in sequential queue

From: Elena Donegani <Elena.Donegani_at_esss.se>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 06:01:23 +0000

Hello!

In place of your input file with the [variable] to be changed n-times, you could use a template file with a [keyword] to be searched and replaced via a loop, and then e.g. in Python you run the simulation at every loop step with:

import subprocess
[...]

subprocess.call(" your exec line for FLUKA here ", shell=True)

Elena