[fluka-discuss]: expressioins in Flair input

From: Vashek Vylet <vylet_at_jlab.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 11:51:50 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Fluka experts and users,

I used an arithmetic expression in Flair for coordinate values to shift a large number of planes by a fixed amount. It worked, but I got series of warnings like this one:

**** Old Flair Expression format no longer supported ****
**** remove as soon as possible, temporary support ****
**** will stop with the next release ****
!_at_what.1=314.94+106.7

Are any such expressions disabled, or is there a new allowed format described somewhere? I am having trouble finding info on this topic, any pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Vashek Vylet
Jefferson Lab