[fluka-discuss]: Flair warning

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 13:23:43 +0430

Hi

Recently I encountered a new problem with flair. when I want to edit my
input and add some cards I face the warning which says: input file has
changed since editing started, reload new version. There is two options
with this warning message. If I select "NO" nothing changed and warning
message remained. If I select "YES" the warning message is closed but do
not permit to add any card or edit other cards.
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Hamideh