[fluka-discuss]: Probably super simple

From: Barbara Maria Latacz <barbara.maria.latacz_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 10:39:28 +0000

Hi!

I just started working with FLUKA. I try to change an example from beginner's guide to have two separate RPP:
  RPP 3 -2.0 +2.0 -2.0 +2.0 -50.0 -30.0
  RPP 4 -2.0 +2.0 -2.0 +2.0 0.0 +0.5

Then I try to define two detectors as volumes of both of them.
Unfortunately I failed - always only one detector is working.
I find out that if I change the order of RPP I can make other detector works, but always only one.
I guess that I am doing a very basic mistake, probably because I do not understand something.

I am sorry to bother you with such a simple problem, but I have already spend few days trying to solve it and I am desperate now.

Attached you will find a code.

Thank you in advance!
Barbara