[fluka-discuss]: 来自"周洋" <zhouyang174 at mails.ucas.ac.cn>的邮件

From: 周洋 <zhouyang174_at_mails.ucas.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 09:53:27 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA experts

I have a FLUKA installation problem. I have installed the VMware Workstation Pro,then installed the Ubutun 64-bite system andthe FLUKA.I can open Flair's interface.But when I ran a written input file,which was ran successfully in other computers before,it showed the "Running" for a period of time and then showed "Time-out".I do not know what is problem with it.Could you please give me some guidance?

Looking forward to your reply!

Zhou Yang