[fluka-discuss]: USRBIN error

From: SIZWE SCELO MHLONGO <3698012_at_myuwc.ac.za>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 17:04:01 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I want to score activity in a target that has been irradiated with 14.1 MeV
neutrons for one hour but I keep on getting errors when merging the files.
Could you please help with figuring out what the problem could be? This
error only occurs when scoring activity using the USRBIN card, I have
attached the input files below. Thanks.

Best regards,

Sizwe

--
Disclaimer - This e-mail is subject to UWC policies and e-mail
disclaimer published on our website at: