[fluka-discuss]: Fluence vs target-length

From: Jilberto Antonio Zamora Saá <jzamorasaa_at_jinr.ru>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 09:35:35 -0400

Dear FLUKA experts:

I'm scoring muons produced after the impact of ions (or pions or protons
or whatever) into a Tungsten target. The target is a cylinder with
radius= 50 cm and length 300 cm.
I want to plot "fluence" vs "distance", it means I want to score "muons"
vs "cylinder length", I mean how is changing the number of produced muon
while I'm moving through cylinder length. I already did plot "fluence"
vs "energy" however I cannot do the aforementioned.

In the attached file I send an example of what I'm looking for.

thanks in advance,

Jilberto

  Dr. Jilberto Zamora Saa
  Dzhelepov Laboratory of Nuclear Problems
  Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
  141980 Dubna, Moscow region, Russia
  phone: +(496)2162589 (Office)
  phone: +7(915)4671294 (Mobile)