RE: [fluka-discuss]: Docker Installation process - errors (permissions problem?)

From: <mark.ibison_at_cockcroft.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 07:57:22 +0000

Hello David, Andrea,

I have set up Xming as recommended. In the Docker startup, the IP is 192.168.99.100.

This morning - after a full shutdown last night - flair has now started OK; so I can only guess that the problem yesterday was connected with the order in which I had previously initiated Xming and Docker?

[cid:image001.png_at_01D42B06.4BC4BDD0]

Thanks for the advice. I will continue to use the new system and report any further problems, if they arise.

The first task is to transfer from Windows my previous work files generated in the FLUPIX system, using the shared directory (C:\Users\docker in Windows).

Regards,

Mark