Re: [fluka-discuss]: Flukacad & Pipsicad in Docker

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2018 18:21:13 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Andrew,
    we have to try, since this is not tested yet. I have no
experience with these tools, but I have just downloaded them
and I see they are distributed as ELF binaries.

The main thing is to understand which libraries were linked
to make these executables and to see if they are available
in our Docker image. This is my first idea: let us see also
David's and others opinions.

We will let you know...

Best,
Andrea

> Discussion Group,
>
> I was wondering if you could provide me with guidance to install and run
> the Flukacad and Pipsicad programs by Heli for exporting to AutoCAD using
> the Docker version of Fluka for Windows 10 Professional.
>
> [1465572792562_image003.png]
> Andrew D. Hastings
> Medical Physics and Health Physics Graduate Student (MS)
> College of Engineering SI Coordinator
> Louisiana State University
> (225)333-8435|ahasti4_at_lsu.edu<mailto:ahasti4_at_lsu.edu>

Dr. Andrea Fontana                    tel: +39 0382 987991
Istituto Nazionale                    fax: +39 0382 423241
di Fisica Nucleare
Sezione di Pavia                      e-mail: andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it
Via Bassi 6                           web   : www.pv.infn.it/~fontana
27100 PAVIA, Italy