Re: [fluka-discuss]: I have some of a question for atmospheric neutrino flux calculation using fluka.

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 12:47:15 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Seong-ha Kim,
    some details on how to write user routines for neutrinos can be
found in the following threads:

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/10037.html
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/8808.html

Hope this helps,
Andrea

> Hello, my name is Seong-ha Kim and I am 4th grade student in Department of
> Physics, Chungnam National University at Republic of Korea. I have some of
> a question for atmospheric neutrino flux calculation using fluka.
> I was planning to simulate atmospheric neutrino flux using a fluka, which
> was successful until the simulation of the muon flux, but the neutrino
> flux did not show any value. Some papers have been shown to have
> successfully simulated neutrino flux using Fluka, but no details of how to
> do so were provided. I was not able to determine what part was wrong with
> my input file and what command was needed. So, what I would like to ask
> you is that you can tell us whether Fluke can generate neutrino fluxes
> standalone, if so, what variables are needed in the input file, and so on.
>

> Thanks regards
>

> Seong-ha Kim

Dr. Andrea Fontana                    tel: +39 0382 987991
Istituto Nazionale                    fax: +39 0382 423241
di Fisica Nucleare
Sezione di Pavia                      e-mail: andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it
Via Bassi 6                           web   : www.pv.infn.it/~fontana
27100 PAVIA, Italy