[fluka-discuss]: RE: Fluka Docker - cannot open the file for source.f

From: <mark.ibison_at_cockcroft.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:27:13 +0000

Dear FLUKA Discussion,

File Editing in Flair

As a new user of FLUKA for Docker under Windows 7, I have noticed that it does not appear to be possible to use the Edit features of Flair. I find this is necessary when for example amending the Region Volumes directly in the FLUKA *.inp file, as this cannot be done in a simple way in Flair.

I can of course carry out the edits outside Flair, using the Docker shell, but I wondered whether there might be a problem with my set-up which had disabled the Editor? The Viewer does work as normal, however.

[cid:image003.png_at_01D430B6.0039B4F0][cid:image006.jpg_at_01D430B6.0039B4F0]

File Name Recognition

Another feature which I have noticed and seems to have changed in the latest version is that filenames with spaces in them are no longer recognised. It is not clear whether this arises from Docker or has come from Fluka/Flair. It is a relatively minor issue but has required my older files to be renamed, as most were rather lengthy and had multiple spaces.

Thank you.

Regards,

Mark