[fluka-discuss]: TPS dose view in plot

From: 张俊昱 <2016222020053_at_stu.scu.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 11:38:54 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear FLUKA experts:

I try to simulate dose distribution from a plan generated by TPS. If I compare the RTDose and FLUKA dose in Dicom RTViewer in flair, the dose value seems OK (DoseInRTViewer.png).

But if I try to plot the bnn file in plot of flair, then the dose value seems reduced in the 1-D plots (*-1D.png).

How should I understand the dose value in 1D plot, is it still with a default unit?

I have already tune the USRBIN dose weight with a 1.602E+7 and total particle number recorded in treatment plan in Comscw.f subroutine.

Thanks in advance.

Best,

Junyu