Re: [fluka-discuss]: Flaire cannot be process

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 14:29:43 +0200

Hi Anita,

you hit a fake error message (still disturbing), I believe that the
merging process went in fact fine and then you can plot the results.

The issue comes from the mismatch between the obsolete name of the summary
file as appearing in the Flair Data tab of your old .flair file
(ex7_usrbin_40) and the name of the output file actually generated
(ex7_usrbin_40.bnn).
Just remove the summary file list from the Data tab (using the Remove
button in the Command menu). Flair will automatically regenerate it and
will adopt by default the name with the suffix that is appended by the
post-processing utilities (if you do not specify your own suffix).

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI