[fluka-discuss]: Geoviewer Crash on Mac

From: Jonathan Page <jonathan.page_at_u-bordeaux.fr>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 12:03:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everyone,

As specified by Peng 2 months ago, I (in fact one of my colleagues) experience the same issue of geoviewer crash on mac.
Flair just crashes whenever he clicks on the "Geometry" tab, with the same display of error Peng experienced (namely : /usr/local/flair/flair: line 16: *random 5-digit number* Segmentation fault: 11 $CMD $*).
He is using the last version of FLUKA (2011.2x.3), installed via the website of FLUKA and the last version of flair. He also took the geometry package on internet. If it can help, he's running on MacOS High Siera.
Is there anyone who managed to overcome this matter with an other solution than using Docker ? Since i'm not a mac user, my knowledge of the thing is limited...

Thanks by advance,
Jonathan Page