[fluka-discuss]: Some templates about the usimbs.f

From: 梅志远 <meizhiyuan_at_hust.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 21:19:18 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear experts,

I'm trying to apply the biasing in a very complex layouts. Therefore I have to employ the USER Defined Importance Biasing and write my own usimbs.f file.

I have tried to write one. But it has failed in compiling.

Could you send me some templates about the usimbs.f so that I can write a correct one for my issue.

Thank you very much!

Best regards

Zhiyuan

--