Re: [fluka-discuss]: FLUKA for docker: error installation in win10 pro

From: Horváth Dávid <David.Horvath_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 08:48:46 +0000

Dear Xavier,

please try to "Reset credentials" in the docker settings (snapshot_4)?

If it is not working, try to change permissions of the docker and docker_work folders:
https://winaero.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Windows-10-take-ownership-1.png
https://winaero.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Windows-10-take-ownership-2.png
Enable "Full control" for users as well.

Kind regards,
Dávid Horváth

Junior Researcher
Radiation Protection