[fluka-discuss]: Quantity units

From: SIZWE SCELO MHLONGO <3698012_at_myuwc.ac.za>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2018 18:18:46 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts and users,

I seek a little clarity on scoring units.

I want to score prompt neutrons during the irradiation of carbon with 66
MeV protons; in my input I included only the RADDECAY card and set
"Semi-analogue" mode, and for scoring I am using the USRBDX and the USRBN
cards. Are the units of neutron energies in the USRBDX given per primary or
per unit time during the irradiation period?

Best regards,

Sizwe

--
Disclaimer - This e-mail is subject to UWC policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at: